* One of six national liberal arts colleges identified as "Up-and-Comers," institutions in 2013 U.S. News & World Report College Guide
* Among a select group of colleges and universities nationwide listed in the book "Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change the Way You Think About College" (2012 edition)
* The only private, liberal arts college to have national accreditation in art, dance, music and theatre
* Consistently awarded more National Science Foundation grants for undergraduate research than any other liberal arts college in the country
* Ranked fourth behind the University of Michigan, Stanford and MIT for undergraduate research and creative activity in the initial rankings by US News & World Report " "The Insider's Guide to the Colleges," compiled and edited by the staff of the "Yale Daily News." credit Hope with providing students "solid academic programs, the personal attention possible only at a small school, and a warm social atmosphere, all structured around a core of Christian values."
Hope enrolls over 3,300 students from 45 states and territories and 34 foreign countries. Hope students choose to study abroad in more than 200 programs in over 60 countries. More than 1,800 internships are available locally, as well as off-campus centers in Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Washington, DC, and other locations.
Hope College is recognized by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching for initiatives that engage students with communities at home and abroad.
Hope College has one of the most beautiful campuses in the mid-west, a lovely setting for special events such as conferences, weddings, private dinners, banquets, luncheons and business meetings.