The primary audience for the event calendar are potential visitors to the Holland area, so the Holland Visitors Bureau has a strict policy of approving events that are limited to the Holland area and will be appealing to visitors!
Postings will be limited to only those abiding by the following guidelines:
* All submission forms must be filled out entirely, including event description and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description will not be processed for posting. It is particularly important to submit a phone number for your event.
* All events must be open to the general public, not just to organization members or pass holders.
* Examples of posted events include festivals; sporting events; traveling or temporary exhibits/exhibitions or shows; community and professional performances and college or university-level performances.
* Auditions, classes, workshops, recitals, church services and camps are posted at the discretion of the Holland Visitors Bureau
* No solicitations will be accepted. Community fundraisers may be accepted at the discretion of the Holland Visitors Bureau.
For more information on the event submission guidelines, please don't hesitate to contact us!