With its 120-foot tower and abundant stained glass, Dimnent Memorial Chapel is a community landmark. Dedicated in 1929, the building is used for worship, all-college assemblies and convocations, and special concerts. The auditorium contains a four-manual Skinner organ and a mechanical action organ built in the Netherlands. The Chapel's tower chimes were restored in 1996. They deliver the classic "Westminster" peal every 15 minutes during daylight hours. The building was originally named simply Memorial Chapel in honor of all who had supported Hope's growth. In 1959 it was renamed in honor of Dr. Edward D. Dimnent, Hope's fifth president.
Guest Artist, Chi-Chen Wu will give a solo piano recital. - View Details
Jeff Allen will perform at Hope College’s Dimnent Chapel on March 15 at 7 p.m. He has performed for more than three decades and his standup ... View Details