In the midst of this long slog of winter, do you need a break?
Wait, we all know the answer. Let’s change that question into a statement: You deserve a break!
Good thing Downtown Holland’s annual Girlfriends Weekend is happening March 3-5!
We’re talking a fashion show, luau party, shopping, nighttime drink specials, shopping, swag bags, in-store specials, giveaways and more shopping. It’s your chance to relax. Or to live it up! To reconnect with your friends and recharge for a few days doing only what you want to do.
So, get your girls together and have ‘em follow these steps right now:
- Register for Girlfriends Weekend in Downtown Holland with three days of shopping, dining and indulging. For $50 you get a swag bag full of goodies, a coupon book with savings at Downtown Holland shops and restaurants, the chance to win great giveaways and even a complimentary mimosa. When you register for Girlfriends Weekend, you also can buy a ticket to the exclusive Breakfast and Fashion Show on Saturday morning featuring the latest spring collections that can only be found in the boutiques of Downtown Holland. And you can reserve a spot for a girls-only Saturday night Luau Party with a DJ, dancing and free photo booth!
- After you’re registered for Girlfriends Weekend, book your hotel in Holland. within walking distance to Downtown Holland shops and restaurants. Contact the hotels directly to book your room and don’t forget to tell them you’re part of Girlfriends Weekend!
- Check out the Downtown Holland Girlfriends Weekend event schedule and highlight the places you want to go and the things you want to do. Included with your registration – and open only to Girlfriends Weekend attendees – is a wide variety of in-store activities throughout the weekend at dozens of Downtown Holland destinations. And for a separate cost, there also are several special classes and workshops that only Girlfriends Weekend attendees can take part in. Whether you want to come do it all or just block out time to celebrate your friendships, this is your chance for a custom weekend so make it your own!
- Sign up for the Downtown Holland Girlfriends Weekend newsletter or follow Girlfriends Weekend on Facebook for the latest updates leading up to the big weekend, March 3-5.
- Any questions? Email the Downtown Holland Girlfriends Weekend staff or call 616-796-1210.
Relax. Reconnect. Recharge.
While in Downtown Holland for Girlfriends Weekend, how about letting the talented stylists at jb and me outfit you for Spring 2022, while serving you hot toddies as you shop? Or maybe pop into Merle Norman Cosmetics for a free mini makeover, enjoy free wine tastings at Cherry Republic and learn how to make the ultimate dessert martini with one of Holland’s best bartenders at Boatwerks Restaurant.
Of course, you could just spend the afternoon sipping tropical “Blu Drinks” while shopping at Blu Veranda and snapping photos with their famous cabana boys!
Girlfriends Weekend is the only time when you and your gal pals can experience these and dozens of other special Downtown Holland activities. But remember that West Michigan’s premier shopping and dining destination is here to explore every weekend of the year.
With 100 locally-owned boutiques, shops, galleries, breweries, cafes and restaurants, there’s always something fun to eat, drink or do in Downtown Holland – from sampling craft beer and spirits at New Holland Brewing to tasting delicious treats imported from The Netherlands at Dutch Village Downtown to updating your wardrobe at Onalee’s. And with Downtown Holland’s unique snowmelt system, even winter is a great time to visit because the sidewalks are always free of ice and snow!