Soak up the last bits of summer before school starts! There’s so much to see, taste and explore in Holland.
Check out these ideas and upcoming events:
- Take a trip to the beach! The Holland area has great spots to enjoy a summer day like Tunnel Park, the Holland State Park or bring your dog along to Kirk Park.
- Interested in unique crafts? Swing by Art in the Park on August 5, 2023.
- Stop by for one last Thursday’s Street Performers series at their block party on August 17.
- Looking for new clothes for the school year? Be sure to shop the sidewalk sales going on downtown August 11 and August 12 for the best deals on 8th street.
- Check out what’s in season at the local farmers market at the Holland Civic Center Place every Wednesday and Saturday, 8-2pm.
Rent a bike from Cross Country Cycle and see the town from bike view!
The Summer concert series wraps up on August 11 with Post Fontaine playing at Kollen Park.
- What’s left to do on your summer list?